I am a Proud Red Head, a Stay at Home Mom of 2 handsome sons & 2 gorgeous daughters. I have 4 kids, 3 with me & 1 in Heaven. Our first, A was stillborn at 39 weeks gestation due to a 4X Nuchal Cord Accident 12 years ago. We miss her everyday and love her so much!! Z is in 5th grade, L is in 2nd & K is 5. This is our life and our story...
Monday, April 23, 2012
Anna's Story
Thank You for visiting!! It truely means alot to me to share Anna's Story. She would be 12 years old this year and I still think of her daily, love her so very much and miss her more than words. She will always be part of our family. I have 4 children, 3 with me and one in heaven. I love talking about Anna and how she changed me and my life for the better. She is my angel and I am so proud to be her MaMa. Here is a link to her story...
Anna's Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi I found you at Kelly's I just read Ann's story at faces of hope. I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet baby girl. I am having a weekly link up for bereaved mommies if you would like to join us. I am happy to know the good lord added to sons and a precious daughter to your family also. Sending a hug and a prayer your way.
I found your blog on Kelly's Korner and wanted to say. I lost my son 2 years ago this summer. thank you for sharing your precious anna's story.
Post a Comment