Monday, March 17, 2008

The # 28

Well, I had one of my crazy dreams last night although I am pretty sure it wasn't a dream. I felt totally awake ......Here is how it went............It was 2:06am I was awake because I didn't sleep well. I rarely do *roll* I rolled over to find a comfy spot & I heard someone wisper "Happy Birthday H" (My name here) I thought it was T but when I told him about it this morning he said it wan't him. I heard the door shut to our room & everything. ******SPOOKY****** The really weird part is that I was born at 2:00am in the morning. Totally gave me chills.

I don't feel older but I am 28 today. My boys remember to wish me Happy Birthday!! That melted my heart. T also made me a really sweet card. T asked me what I wanted & I really have very few wants. I am not materialistic. I don't "Need" anything. I would love a mother's ring but it is too pricey with T out of work. I am one lucky lady. I have 4 Beautiful children, a loving husband, family & friend who love me, a roof over my head & food in my belly. What else can a lady ask for. Surely perfection is far off but you know I would take this over any perfect world any day!

No comments: