I am so sick of RAIN *Stomps & Pouts* My kids want so badly to play outside & all it ever seems to do is rain. Either It is going to rain, it is raining or it just rained *Yuck* Don't the clouds know what this does to our mood & my energetic kids!!! We are going CrAZy *@#&~@ Cabin Fever is even biting me in the toosh....I like to be on the go & it just isn't happening. It gets me moody & then everyone suffers * SHoo Evil Spirits* I just wish spring would be here & we could have a picnic at the park.
I am here writing when I should be cooking dinner *OY* I am so out of ideas for dinner. I like to cook when I know what to cook but it is the idea of WHAT to cook that blows my mind. I feel like we eat the same thing over & over & Over AGAiN...
So tonight we dine OUT.... It is the solution that sounds simple but then we can never decide where to eat *ArGh* Do we do fast food or eat at the sit down place?!? Do we eat in town or go for a drive?!? Do we really feel like trapsing the entire family out in the RaIn???!!!??? It is this time of day I wish for a Personal Chef. Wouldn't that be nice!!!
2 comments:
oh you sound like me when it comes time for dinner at my house! order pizza and have it delivered!!! LOL!!!
Love the new look and I hate thinking of dinner ideas too!
Post a Comment