Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Big 28 ... My Birthday is Monday :-)

Yes, That is Right!!! I am a Red Head & I was born on St. Patrick's Day!!! *LOL* No I am not Irish or at least not that I know about ... I get that all the time. I am all red head though, a firery personality, short temper, and I do burn when I'm in the sun. But I am Norwegian & German. My husband T knows all to well not to mess with a red head. I come from a long line of red heads. Proud, strong & we stand up for what we believe in.

My 28th birthday is fast approaching & 30 is creeping up on me. I am proud of all I have done & what I have made it through. I love my family, my husband of 8 years, my children & friends. Sure, I wish things were a bit easier for us but not to many ever get the easy road. Or at least not the people I know. I do hope to find my reason for being on the earth. I know I have one I just need to find out what "IT" is :-) I live everyday to be with my family & watch my children learn & grow.

I hope this blog helps me deal with life & my journey of parenthood. I enjoy writing, always have. I just hope I can keep up with it here.

1 comment:

The Titsworth Family said...

Yay for birthdays! Love the new blog!