Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Another Wednesday...

A day in our life. Coffee is first & foremost for me & if I don't it's a instant headache *Ahhh* The kids are awake about 7ish and we get the boys breakfast & ready for school. Once Z is on the bus K gets changed & dressed for the day. The on wed., thurs., & fri. L goes to school too so about 8:30. K usually has a bottle & play on the floor while Mom checks on forum ladies :-) Then it is clean up time. The house gets tidying & dishes & clothes or whatever needs done gets done. Since T is home he is a huge help with driving kids here & there. Usually I also try to do errands in the morning while the boys are at school. At 11:30 L is done & we pick him up. Then it is time for everyone to have lunch. L usually picks a PB&J. Then we usually play with L. We color, play game or play the Wii. The afternoons are quiet because K naps and we just relax & I try to get dinner together. Tonight it is sloppy joes. The boys LOVE them & eat them up. When Ellen is on it is Mommy TV time while I cook dinner. We eat dinner together every night. Then we have family time. The kids are in bed about 7:30 and T & I have quiet TV time & a snack that is all our own!! Sadly we are in bed about 10. But as most parents know by then we are exhausted.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love reading about your day!

Heather said...

me too, I don't doubt you are exhausted by 10!