Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How Clean is Your House???

Does anyone watch this on the BBC Let Me Just Say OH My GOSH!!! Do People Really live like the People on this show?? How can a person/family live in such filth? *Ewww* These people just NEVER clean & are usually horders..*Cringe*..I just can't imagine allowing my home, the place that warms my family to surrender to such Grim & Filth *ShuDDeR*

I am a Woman who believes There is a Place for Everything & Everything has it's Place!!! I sweep my kitchen floor atleast 3 times a day. I vacuum 2 twice a week. I make sure our place is tidy every single day. I love to lysol & disinfect. Of course I realize that not everyone cleans & tidys as much as I do. I realize some people can walk past crumbs on the floor & be perfectly OK with them staying there until they are ready to clean them up. But NOT me..*Sigh*..I would have so much anxiety that I would just *HAVE* to pick it us & clean the area. At the very moment I see it. If I don't I can not stop thinking about getting it cleaned up immediately if not sooner. I been told you can eat off my kitchen floor but it is still dirty in my eyes. Yep....I have OCD *lol*

Anyway, back to this show. These ladies, Aggy & Kim are just too funny. I literally Laugh Out Loud when they first arrive at a house. They stick their fingers & hands in the most disgusting places. Toilets filled with poop splatter, sinks filled with months worth of rotten food on dishes, years worth of dust & carpets that are filled with human &pet hair, stains, sometimes urine & vomit. I don't know how these 2 aren't sick & vomiting. But they stay & teach people how to clean properly. I just don't understand. I applaud these women for taking their time makes these peoples lives cleaner & their homes healthy. If you want a great show to watch & love to clean like I do. Watch these gorgeous ladies & you'll cringe, laugh & enjoy thir lovely british accents throughout the entire show. It is just smashing & will leave you gobsmacked.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that show, I saw one once where there were maggots growing in their dirty dishes - EWWWWWWWWW

Come on over and sweep my crumbs anyday :) Little H has little patience for my cleaning desires!