I am a Proud Red Head, a Stay at Home Mom of 2 handsome sons & 2 gorgeous daughters. I have 4 kids, 3 with me & 1 in Heaven. Our first, A was stillborn at 39 weeks gestation due to a 4X Nuchal Cord Accident 12 years ago. We miss her everyday and love her so much!! Z is in 5th grade, L is in 2nd & K is 5. This is our life and our story...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Spring has Sprung...
It is always this time of year that I feel the need to throw out any & ALL trash! I love, love love to Clean :o) There is nothing better than making more room, especially since 3 children take up space. Precious space in our case. We don't have any room for clutter or stuff we don't use. We live in a tiny house & that is perfectly fine but no room for junk. I love to organize and reorganize. There is always room for improvement. There are people out there called horders who are my polar oppisites & can not understand how they can have so much stuff. SO much as though they can not even walk through their own house. The mere thought of this gives me anxiety. I am not sure the root of the reason why I like to be soo tidy but it brings me calm & pureness & makes me feel at peace. I was always love trash day. We are far from green here *Opps* I get to clean out the fridge & pantry. I am always saving leftovers & never eating them. I really don't like leftovers, well veryt few! T will eat them at times but not often. The kids sometimes get them but not too often. Crazy Really *shrug* but just not a our thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment