Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time of Change...Seasons, Ages, Work & Grades......

It's been awhile since I felt like writing here *Sigh* So many things have changed. The biggest is the my Gorgeous Princess K turned 1. It was bitter sweet but fabulous also!! The 12-24 months is a GREAT time with so much learning & change :o) T also went back to work *Yeah* We should be able to catch up know as he is making more money which is always nice. He is doing some mason work which also helps get him through the long days. I am enjoying having our routine back but leaves me little play time :8( We are doing better financally and likely will be OK for awhile. I'm sure as we always make things work no matter what :-). His 4 months on unemployment was rough to say the least. Z is doing wonderfully in school and only has 14 more days *wow* He keeps saying he will soon be a second grader *Wow* His reading & writing has improved emensly thanks to Mrs. N :0) L is down with school & missing it. But we try to find little things every day to keep us busy. TOday we wnt to the wooden park :D He was great and behaved like a prince. It was a beautiful spring day *Yeah* Summer is tough for me as A's birthday is coming up in August. She would be 9 *Cry* Sometimes it feels like yesterday other times like ages since we held her ...... I miss her soo much and eveyday I still think of her. That is our update.

No comments: