Sanity, Grace, Respect, Love & Family. I am doing my best to keep my head up when the dark shadows of life do everything thing to tear me down. My mother has not called in over 3 months and I am mad. My Mom and I won't ever have the best mother/daughter relationship this I know for sure. But really words HURT and I can't forgive and forget this time. I am not a doormat. I am worthy of respect. It is not all about being right or being all about her woos of life. I have feelings too. But man, there are sometime in life when you really just want your Mom. You want her to understand what your going through, love you anyways and respect you unconditionally. You want her to just be there and not judge you. I would do anything to have my Mom just love me for me. Love my flaws and love the good things too. But she rather make life about her and how she feels. There is a whole world that she is missing out on. I will never be good enough for her. I will never be the daughter she wishes I'd me. I can only be me and I can only do the best I can do. If she can't see that than I did everything I could. Should I take the high road. Can I bear to even try again. I am not sure I have it in me. I am not sure I can take another take down. It just hurts to much...........
I am a Proud Red Head, a Stay at Home Mom of 2 handsome sons & 2 gorgeous daughters. I have 4 kids, 3 with me & 1 in Heaven. Our first, A was stillborn at 39 weeks gestation due to a 4X Nuchal Cord Accident 12 years ago. We miss her everyday and love her so much!! Z is in 5th grade, L is in 2nd & K is 5. This is our life and our story...
Monday, July 20, 2009
For the Love of....
Sanity, Grace, Respect, Love & Family. I am doing my best to keep my head up when the dark shadows of life do everything thing to tear me down. My mother has not called in over 3 months and I am mad. My Mom and I won't ever have the best mother/daughter relationship this I know for sure. But really words HURT and I can't forgive and forget this time. I am not a doormat. I am worthy of respect. It is not all about being right or being all about her woos of life. I have feelings too. But man, there are sometime in life when you really just want your Mom. You want her to understand what your going through, love you anyways and respect you unconditionally. You want her to just be there and not judge you. I would do anything to have my Mom just love me for me. Love my flaws and love the good things too. But she rather make life about her and how she feels. There is a whole world that she is missing out on. I will never be good enough for her. I will never be the daughter she wishes I'd me. I can only be me and I can only do the best I can do. If she can't see that than I did everything I could. Should I take the high road. Can I bear to even try again. I am not sure I have it in me. I am not sure I can take another take down. It just hurts to much...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment