I am a Proud Red Head, a Stay at Home Mom of 2 handsome sons & 2 gorgeous daughters. I have 4 kids, 3 with me & 1 in Heaven. Our first, A was stillborn at 39 weeks gestation due to a 4X Nuchal Cord Accident 12 years ago. We miss her everyday and love her so much!! Z is in 5th grade, L is in 2nd & K is 5. This is our life and our story...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Fake it....
I can not count the times I have faked an automatic response of "I'm OK". I am so sick of hiding how I really feel. I am sad, I don't always have a reason. I love my hubby, all of our kids & our life!?!? I just really can not explain it at all. I don't really have a support system but a very small handful a people I really trust. It really wears on me as it gets lonely. I really can't complain as so many are going through so much also. It is tough times for many. I just hope I can find a way out of this funk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment