We have again recieved more very tough news. You see the past 18 months have been very trying for us. We have lost alot and we have also gained alot. But it seems just as things should start to look up there is always a bump to knock us back down to reevaluate. Even if only for a mere moment. I try really hard not dwell on those negative moments but it is tough not to alot of the time. Just takes one ignorant random person to open their mouth when they have no idea who you are or your story. But your emotional state hits the breaking point as the harsh words fly our of that persons mouth. Being Respectful has gotten lost in our society. It is sad really. I will do all I can to stand up for what I believe in and protect my family. But that doesn't come at the price of hurting another person for my personal gain or benefit. I have learn through life experience that everyone has a story that includes hurt, pain and heartbreak. There are joyful moments and unforgettable moments but there is always good and bad. I am one of those people who wears their heart on their sleeve. I take thing personal and I care too much. That is who I am. No matter what I will get back up and keep fighting. It is so hard to fight this lifes fight when so many try to knock you down or stand in the way.
Life is not about how much money one has or what you do. Life should be about love, acceptance, happiness and being true to yourself and ones family. But so often we get stuck in the great race of life. We forget that when it comes right down to it. It doesn't matter at all. I mean who care how much you spent on the jeans you wear. Who judges someone for what car they drive? Who you are, how you treat people and your family is what really matter. No one on their death bed says man I wish I had spent more time at work. Or; I am so glad I spent $400 on that great coat 15 years ago. Why has monetary things stepped in front of what really matters. I don't want a big house & I don't need a new car. I shop at thrift stores and love every minute of it. Being Respectful and kind goes so much farther than any check or any amount of money you spend on things you own...
All it takes is to be kind to the people around you. Rather it is your family members, co-workers, or random people you run into through your day. Smile, Be kind and think before you speak. It isn't always easy but it would make this world a nicer place.
No comments:
Post a Comment