There is always an empty chair at our table. Even though you can't see it, I can. Holidays are always tough for me. I really miss A a lot on these days. Most people seem to forget after 8 years but not me. My heart still aches for her & I still think about her daily. A lot of people only see that we have 3 beautiful & healthy children but the truth is we should have 4 hands to hold. My heart wants them all here with me to love and hold. Alot of people say if A would of lived we would never of had Z but that is not a choice in my mind. I want them all. I love my kids more than the world & I would do anything to have A here with us. It isn't fair that we never got to hear her cry, see her crawl, watch her first steps, hear her precious voice & see her grow into a beautiful woman. There is so much we missed with her. I can never explain the pain a bereaved parent goes through. But it is always there. No matter how a parent loses a child their pain last a lifetime. Their heart forever aches, their mind wonders & their family always has an empty chair at their table.
I Miss You A & Mommy Love You Sooo Much Baby <3
1 comment:
((((HUGS))))
I know it must be hard for you to write, but I do like reading about your love for A. It always brings a tear to my eye and warmth to my heart.
Post a Comment