I am a Proud Red Head, a Stay at Home Mom of 2 handsome sons & 2 gorgeous daughters. I have 4 kids, 3 with me & 1 in Heaven. Our first, A was stillborn at 39 weeks gestation due to a 4X Nuchal Cord Accident 12 years ago. We miss her everyday and love her so much!! Z is in 5th grade, L is in 2nd & K is 5. This is our life and our story...
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Telling Loved Ones You Love Them....
There are alot of things I would like to say to my family but have yet to accually say what I'd like. I do love them all more than words can express here. I am not sure really why I haven't told all. I guess I would like to think that my family is immortale. I have been through a lot with my family & we have all had our own preverbial mountains we've had to climb. As family goes I am pretty lucky. There are things that I have kept to myself that I have true heartache about. I wish there were ways to say those things without upsetting people. But I highly doubt I will ever get the nerve to tell them how much I've been hurt. Even with my extended family now as an adult it is hard to not say what I feel & I have really been hurt. I wish I was one of those people who could just let words roll off my back. But rarely does that happen. I take most words to heart. I try really hard to be kind & never judge. I am very thankful for all my family has done for us. But alot goes way beyond that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment