Monday, March 31, 2008

In A Funk...

Yeppers :-( I am not sure why I am feeling so BlAh......I am not in the mood for much I guess. It was a chilly weekend and we were inside for most of it. I got alot done but my spirit suffered. I cleaned the house and washed clothes. I didn't have to cook much besides pancackes on Saturday. But I like to go out & see new walls and other faces. T is just the oppisite but he has grown to like getting me out out of the house. That way we are not in each others hair. You know the old saying "If Mama Ain't Happy, Noone is Happy" This is the Post where it speaks volumes. *LoL* My kiddos are the same as me & like to get out too. They get serious cabin fever & drive everyone crazy. I won't hide the fact that I have a chemical imbalance & suffer from depression. But I have a hard time dealing with the lows of it. I wish I could just sweep them away even if I feel like CrAp :-( I usually just put on a happy face & deal with it in my head. Not always a good answer but why dampen others spirits. I have so much to be Thankful for & yet my head makes me feel yucky.

A gallon of Gas = $3.19 x 5
A Shopping Trip to Target = $50.00
A Trip Out to Town = PRICELESS

No comments: